Due to the generous provision of a major prize from Hamilton Island Enterprises Limited organised by Rod Jones, your committee has elected to run a major raffle to be drawn early in 2013.
The value of the Hamilton Island prize is in excess of $2,500.00 and consists of the following –
- Prize for: 2 adults
- Accommodation Type: 1 x Coral Sea View Room, Reef View Hotel
- No. of Nights: Three (3) nights
- Inclusions: 3-nights Accommodation at the Reef View Hotel
- Daily Full A-la-Carte Breakfast
- 9 holes Golf for Two Adults, including Buggy & Club hire and Golf Special Lunch – To the Value of 410.00
- Spa Treatment for Couples at Spa Wumurdaylin, 2 hours at $255.00 per person
- Dinner credit for one evening to the value of $150.00
- Use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service
- Unlimited use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Dates: Travel dates To be Confirmed – Valid until 31.12.2013 (excludes Festive Season)
Rather than making it a one prize raffle, we are seeking further donations of goods and/or services, to add to the success of this raffle. The more prizes we have to add to this raffle the better it is for our members, so please give generously if you are able. If you are in business, this is also a fantastic opportunity to promote your business.
If you have a prize that you can donate or arrange to have donated, please let us know as soon as possible. Final preparations for the raffle will be discussed at the next committee meeting to be held at the dojo, Saturday 10th November.
Funds raised from the raffle will go towards bringing one or more special guest instructors from Japan to the Sunshine Coast dojo for all members to enjoy. Pleaes note, that any guest instructor asked to come to the Sunshine Coast would be in addition to the annual Australian visit by Soke Sensei, which is funded by the ICKFA National Association.
We would particularly like to thank Rod Jones and his sailing team mate, Glenn Bourke (CEO of Hamilton Enterprises), for their generosity in organising this marvellous prize. Their assistance is greatly appreciated in helping to enable your committee to assist all Sunshine Coast Chito-Ryu members with further resources.
Sunshine Coast Committee
Update 1 (2 Nov)
Thank you to Jon Doughty for donating a car detail valued at $175 to add to the prize pool.
Thank you to Sunshine Coast Karate for donating 3 x 3 month trial memberships and other bonus prizes, valued at a total of $5,418.
Thank you to Ebb Waterfront Restaurant for donating dining voucher to the value of $100.
Update 2 (5 Nov)
Thank you to John Strazzari for donating a lawn mowing voucher to the value of $100.