Due to the generous provision of a major prize from Hamilton Island Enterprises Limited organised by Rod Jones, your committee has elected to run a major fundraising raffle to be drawn Friday 1st March 2013. Further generous donations from quite a number of members have given the committee the opportunity to run this major raffle with a target to raise $5,000-$10,000 for your local association. The funds raised will be used to sponsor another guest instructor to visit the Sunshine Coast, hopefully to coincide with this year’s QLD training camp. This will be in addition to Soke Sensei’s visit to Australia later in the year.
Tickets have been issued to members and are due back by Thursday 28th February 2013 for your chance to win one of these great prizes. The total prize pool value is in excess of $8800 and with only a maximum of 1000 to sell you have a better than 1 in 100 chance of winning if all tickets are sold.
The value of the Hamilton Island prize is in excess of $2,500.00 and consists of the following –
- Prize for: 2 adults
- Accommodation Type: 1 x Coral Sea View Room, Reef View Hotel
- No. of Nights: Three (3) nights
- Inclusions: 3-nights Accommodation at the Reef View Hotel
- Daily Full A-la-Carte Breakfast
- 9 holes Golf for Two Adults, including Buggy & Club hire and Golf Special Lunch – To the Value of 410.00
- Spa Treatment for Couples at Spa Wumurdaylin, 2 hours at $255.00 per person
- Dinner credit for one evening to the value of $150.00
- Use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service
- Unlimited use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
- Dates: Travel dates To be Confirmed – Valid until 31.12.2013 (excludes Festive Season)
Once again a BIG thank you to all members who have provided prizes for this raffle:
Thank you to Sunshine Coast Karate for donating 3 x 3 month trial memberships and other bonus prizes, valued at a total of $5,418.
Thank you to John Strazzari for donating a lawn mowing voucher to the value of $100.
Thank you to Jon Doughty for donating a car detail valued at $175 to add to the prize pool.
Thank you to Ebb Waterfront Restaurant for donating dining voucher to the value of $100.
Thank you to Jane Graham Photography for donating a Photo shoot valued at $230
Thank you to Cricks Noosa for donating a portable Waeco MyFridge valued at $109
Thank you to Health Code Wellness Clinic for donating a Pamper Package valued at $169
Thank you to Miessence for donating Certified Organic Personal Care products valued at $80.
Thank you for your continued support